Chief Technology Officer
We seek experienced manager with vast technical and technological experience within the Li- Ion batteries field. The role is to align business needs with research advancements in the Li- Ion world, as well as internal resources in order to define and follow up the direction of future products and business development.
What will you do?
- Manage a team product design specialists, CAD specialists, software developers, electronics, Li- Ion cell specialists, as well as change management specialists;
- Ensure product deployment within quality, budget and time within the project defined boundaries;
- Align and follow up research and innovation initiatives with business segments requirements (power&garden tools, storage, electric vehicles, e-bikes and industrial) within the OEM model, as well as off the shelf solutions;
- Take part in the company`s strategy creation and implementation process;
- Be part of the management`s board decision making process on an operational as well as strategical basis;
- Stay on top of the Li- Ion technology trends;
- Increase team members level of know-how (electronics, mechanical, cells and its chemistry) through trainings, benchmarking and mentoring.
- Make executive technological decisions;
- Ensure proper product lifecycle;
- Enhance BMZ Group`s technical cooperation;
What do we expect?
- Technical Master’s Degree (mechanical engineering, electrical or electronic engineering preferred);
- 10 years of technical management experience, incl. 3 years in similar roles;
- Broad technical experience within construction and production of Li- Ion batteries;
- Technical knowledge of li–ion cells market;
- Exceptional team management skills;
- Fluent English language skills incl. technical language;
- Project management skills;
- Confident and energetic;
- Excellent communication skills;