Sales Manager – Energy Storage
What will you do?
- Capturing new customers in the energy storage segments (commercial / telecom / industrial / energy production and distribution / residential)
- Support of the existing customer base by introducing new products.
- Promotion and marketing of BMZ energy storage solutions
- Development of the commercial proposals for new/prospect customers and the existing customers.
- Sales/commercial negotiations
- Support in order processing
- Supervising the quotation process
- Risk and opportunity analysis
- Market analysis
- Presenting technical solutions to customers
- Customer trainings
- Performing basic technical support to customers
- Supervision of the development projects on behalf of the Sales Department
What do we expect?
- Technical degree (preferred electric engineer, chemical engineering or similar)
- Technical affinity
- Existing network to market participants (add-on)
- Experience in lithium-ion technology will be additionally valued.
- Experience in sales of project business
- Broad experience within:
- Energy Storage solutions for residential and industry applications.
- Photovoltaic solutions
- Electricity market (price situation and evolution, peak shaving and storage)
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Driving license