Global Key Account Manager
BMZ Group, a major global player in lithium-ion technology with manufacturing facilities in Germany, Poland, US, China & Japan, is looking for a dynamic self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work as a Global Key Account Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the relationship with one of the biggest players in the garden tools business and taking care of a wide and complex cooperation network between BMZ Group and all customer’s accounts worldwide.
- Establishing and implementing a global long-term strategy liaising all customer’s subsidiaries and all of the BMZ’s entities worldwide, including meetings with COO, CEO, etc.
- Organizing and leading top management meetings, presentations with multiple COOs, CEOs of companies involved in the business.
- Managing and engaging all local KAMs and PMs and appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution
- Managing customer related activities and communication between internal and external stakeholders to ensure one consistent customer approach
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing contracts and terms of cooperation with the customer and its subsidiaries around the globe
- Managing and negotiating pricing policy for all customer’s accounts
- Identifying and implementing new market & business opportunities
- Promoting new technologies and solutions
- Developing a commercial roadmap (account plans, regular sales meetings, etc.) together with the customer
- Handling both strategic high level management and transactional sales activities
- Nurturing business relationships at all organizational levels and promoting a friendly approach towards all customer’s subsidiaries and BMZ’s entities worldwide
- Proven international experience in Sales/ Account Management - Minimum 10 years of professional experience in cross-cultural environments. You have already managed large accounts & run strategic projects.
- Fluency in English (min. C1) and any other languages such as German or Swedish is a plus
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Experience in working with Scandinavian customers will be an advantage
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Decisiveness, assertiveness, strong approach
- Readiness to frequent business trips (50% of time abroad)